Last Updated on
People of the endomorphic biotype have a tendency to gain weight easily (fat). To change this trend, they must improve and strictly follow a dietary diet and have a strong impact on cardiovascular work during daily exercise. One of the biggest advantages is that when they manage to control this tendency, they gain muscle and strength easily. As we have already seen in this post, you can beat genetics.
Characteristics of an Endomorph:
- Thick waist and bone structure of great proportions
- Weight loss is hard due to slow metabolism
- Predisposition to gain body fat
- They also gain muscle with great ease
- Underdeveloped muscles
- Soft body
By gaining muscle easily, they have to focus their efforts on losing fat. And at this point let’s put ourselves in circumstances. You are the endomorphic type, you want to lose weight, but you don’t know what kind of rules to follow when training. Which are?
- Perform cardiovascular training at 70-75% of maximum heart rate or do this cardio at intervals (so many minutes at a strong pace, so many at a slow pace) for 60 minutes about 4-5 times a week.
- Weekly training should be around 6-8 hours.
- If possible, train 6 days a week resting one day
- Include bis and supersets exercises
- The rest between series should be short, between 30-60sec, to accelerate our metabolism and thus cause an increase in caloric expenditure
- Repetitions ranging from 12 to 15 per series
Applying these tips when training along with a varied and healthy diet (increasing the number of daily meals, and that these are low in carbohydrates and fats, and rich in proteins) followed constantly will make you achieve the goal you have always wanted.