Last Updated on
This recipe was taught to me by a friend and I couldn’t believe it either, but it’s really worth it. It is super good and is very easy to do. So I am not entertaining you anymore and I pass you the recipe:
-O KCAL !!
-Rich in minerals, with cleansing properties.
-Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, due to the presence of lime or lemon juice.
-Recommended: for any time of the day.
-Preparation: time depends but it is a very simple recipe.
-3 limes or 1 lemon: enough to put a juice of two tablespoons (generous).
-Mint or mint leaves.
– Essence of rum. The ones I buy come in a package with other essences, also very good. You can find them in Lidl.
-1 liter of water.
- We heat a liter of water on the fire in a saucepan.
- We add a couple of tablespoons of sweetener (to taste).
- Just when the water begins to boil, add a handful of fresh mint leaves (mint infusion sachets are also valid).
- Cover the saucepan and remove the heat, letting it rest for at least 5 minutes.
- When the water has cooled, add two tablespoons of lemon juice to the mixture.
- Add a few drops of rum essence (to taste).
Now we have two options:
Quick option: We put it in the fridge letting it cool and when the mixture is cold, in a glass with crushed ice, we serve the mixture. You can even put ice in a glass and serve the mixture.
Slow option: Put the mixture in the freezer until it freezes and take it out every 45 minutes (4 times) to leave ice crystals.
The mixture is delicious. I personally like to put a good dose of rum essence (be careful because it is quite powerful, do not go overboard) and to decorate a slice of lime or lemon accompanied by spearmint or mint.