Last Updated on
If you have recently decided to change your lifestyle and start exercising, you are sure to feel great! However, staying motivated is not as simple as we would like. How long will it take to get results?
This is one of the main questions that everyone asks when they decide to change their lifestyle. Eating healthier and exercising regularly pays off. Also, we are at a time in life when it seems that it is fashionable to be fit. What you should not confuse is obtaining results with noticing the changes.
You are getting the results from the first day you decide to eat healthier and do more sports. You will feel that you have a greater physical resistance and you will quickly begin to lose weight. However, noticing the changes is something that takes much more time.
How long will it take to get results?
The first thing you should know is that it is not an exact science and that it also depends on several factors.
- Age is a totally determining factor. A 25-year-old girl is not the same as a 50-year-old woman. Even if they do the same sport, the 50-year-old will have a much harder time obtaining the desired results.
- The physical condition. The starting point is also important. If we are overweight, it will take a little longer to get results, although we will quickly start to see changes. However, if we have a fairly athletic figure, it will cost us much more to see the results.
- Purpose. The person who wants to lose a few extra kilos is not the same as the person who is looking to expand her body and gain muscle. It is much easier to lose weight than to gain muscle. Therefore, the former tend to appreciate the results much faster than the latter. If you want to increase your muscle mass, keep in mind that it will take about a year to really see results.
- The training. If you are clear about the purpose, the objective you want to achieve, work properly to achieve it. Poor training may be responsible for not obtaining the desired results.
How to train correctly to increase fitness
Gaining muscle is one of the hardest things you’ll ever do in the gym. Workouts must be sacrificed and regular, never forgetting the importance of food. We are going to give you some keys so that you can increase the volume of your muscles as soon as possible and in the correct way.
- 45-minute workouts. Spending 3 hours in the gym will not help you achieve your goal. When we take half an hour, it is when our body is more focused on training. However, at 45 minutes it begins to decrease. The progression and our capacity will decrease from this point on.
- Four times a week. The most advisable thing is to train four times a week. Sometimes this is complicated.
- Overwork or simply social plans prevent us from going to the gym for four days. So if you want to see results, you will have to sacrifice a little. You will have to go at least 3 times a week. Of course, it is very important to take into account the rest days in between. Once about 6 months have passed, we will have to train between 4 and 5 days a week, with a single day off.
- If your diet is insufficient, do some research on supplement options. Diet is a key factor in increasing muscle mass. It will take us about 6 months to notice the increase in muscle in centimeters. Taking the necessary protein is important to achieve muscle gain.
As you can see, obtaining results is not the same for everyone. What is certain is that, by making an effort, eating a good diet, and doing the correct exercises, you will achieve great results. Keep the motivation active!