Last Updated on
We all know that it is very important to work all parts of the body, in general, to achieve a body 10, but many times we forget the leg training. Believe it or not, your legs represent approximately 30% of your body weight. If you do not train them, it means that you neglect a very important part of your body. You will also make all other muscle groups improve. You will be able to give your body a complete harmony.
The routine has 6 exercises, where you will work both legs in different ways. With just 15 ′ a day and tone the lower part of your body.
Practicing this type of routine will benefit you in:
- Gain muscle mass in the lower body.
- They will promote post-workout hormonal release.
- Training your legs will bring you benefits in athletic performance.
Exercises designed so you can do them 2 or 3 times a week:
- To start the routine you must do squats, 20 repetitions.
- The second exercise consists of striding, 30 repetitions.
- In the third exercise you must do extensions of the calves, 40 repetitions.
- After squatting on the wall, you should hold out for about 50 seconds.
- For the fifth exercise you do star jumps, 100 repetitions.
- In the sixth exercise you will repeat the squats on the wall, you will hold 50 seconds the same.
- The seventh exercise consists of doing leg raises, you must do 40 repetitions for each leg.
- In exercise number eight you do hip raises, 30 repetitions.
- In the last exercise you will repeat the squats of the first exercise, 20 repetitions.
You should rest between 20 and 40 seconds between each exercise and, if at the end you still have strength, repeat it! Full!