Last Updated on
In this time of quarantine, we cannot neglect our physical activity. There are many exercises that we can do at home without the equipment that we have in the gym. An abdominal routine at home is perfect for this. With all the time we have now, it only takes 10 minutes away.
We have all dreamed of having strong abs, the famous six-pack or chocolate bar. The belly indeed is one of the areas in which localized fat accumulates faster and in a higher percentage, which makes many people discourage after a few days of training. But we must not give up, since if we become aware and carry out this habit constantly, we will be able to increase the muscle mass of the abdomen.
Also, it is advisable to follow a rich and varied diet to achieve a good flat stomach. It is useless to train 3 days a week moderately and intensely if we later binge on the table. Avoid processed foods, sugar, and excess salt.
Exercises that can help you work abs comfortably for weight loss:
- Side plank. We lie down on the floor on our sides supported by our feet and one of our arms. We hold 30 seconds and change sides. It is convenient to perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Side plank with movement. The exercise is the same as the previous one, but now we have to raise and lower the hips for approximately 30 seconds.
- Pair crunches. With your hands in the occipital area, perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions while the other person holds your feet.
- Sit-ups on a bicycle. It is done 10 times. On the floor with the legs extended and the feet raised, we place our hands on the sides of the head. We bend the right knee while turning the left part of the body to touch the knee with the elbow. Repeat with the other side.
- Mountain climbers. Lying down on the floor, in a flexion position, we bring one leg to the chest and later bring it back. Repeat alternating each leg quickly about 20 times.