Last Updated on
Today we will talk a little about personal weight loss trainers, I will start by trying to help you choose the one that suits you best.
What should we look for in a weight loss coach?
I will give you some points so that you can identify a good coach as quickly as possible:
- A diet chart is not built in an hour, there must be a beforehand interview, where the trainer asks about old injuries, operations, diseases, daily life, and objectives, to create the best possible diet timetable and chart.
- The personal trainer does not have to be strong, some bodybuilders compete in Mr. Olympia and an overweight person trains them, so look at their knowledge more than their physical appearance.
- Ask for a free training day with him/her to see if you like his way of carrying you during training, his advice and if you are comfortable with it.
- Ask about their studies in the field, titles, federations in which they have studied, etc. This will help you a lot to find a trainer who doesn’t think taurine is exciting, for example.
- Even if you hire someone, this person does not have the absolute truth, so ask and investigate, it is your health and money that is at stake.
- Well, I think that these 5 simple tips will help you not make the same mistakes that I made back before knowing, I lost a lot of time stressing about this. All the best with your weight loss journey.