Do you have inflammation, heartburn, headache, fluid retention or pimples on your skin?
Perhaps your body requires a deep cleaning and for this there are foods that can help you improve health. Find out how to do it with 5 tips to detoxify your body naturally after the holidays.
The environment, food and water contain microorganisms that accumulate in the metabolism of individuals, which favors the deterioration of the immune system and the detonation of chronic diseases.
Plus, the detox helps you cleanse your body from the inside out, with notable benefits for your mood, performance, and overall health.
Top detox foods
Feel better with these tips to detoxify your body naturally after the holidays. Get started today!
- Lemons: Drinking lemon water helps balance the acidity of the food eaten. Take it early in the morning, if you add ground flaxseeds, you will promote the removal of toxins.
- Betabel: It is very rich in vitamins B3, B6, C and beta-carotene. It is a great source of iron, magnesium, zinc and calcium, minerals necessary to detoxify the body in a fast and effective way. Its large amount of fiber helps digestion and eliminate waste.
- Epazote and absinthe: If you want to detoxify your body of harmful organisms, include these herbs in your diet, which create an uninhabitable environment for bacteria. Taking a probiotic supplement will help flush out the microorganisms that damage your health.
- Garlic: It is a powerful antivirus, antiseptic and antibiotic. Eliminate pathogenic microbes from your body and reduce endogenous toxins. Its sulfuric compounds make it essential to detoxify your body.
- Dandelion: It is rich in nutrients and minerals, so it offers a variety of phytonutrients, which help clean the digestive system and strengthen the liver. Try adding dandelion greens to your salad.
- In addition: it is proven that chlorophyll, turmeric and maca are effective in detoxifying your body.
By eating this type of food you will have a healthy body, so it will help you prevent diseases. In addition, you will forget about constipation because you will have a colon free of impurities, as well as a more defined figure, because your metabolism will burn fat faster.
Start the year on the right foot with these 5 tips to detoxify your body naturally after the holidays.